Tuesday, March 4, 2014



I am doing this on my 5th blog golf cart because I always like to drive them on the roads and you got to make sure you have a license plate because you cannot have a golf cart on the road because you will be asked to get off the road by a police man but if you got the stuff on your golf cart like a car does then you can drive them on the road. You will not get pulled over because you have a license plate. How I relate to this project because my dad has a street legal golf cart that I get to drive on the road and it is fun until you crash because it is not fun anymore. This is true because you can drive a golf cart on the road but in some states it will not let you drive them on the roads but if you don’t think they make street legal golf carts then look them up on the internet. The only way to find a Street Legal Golf Cart is to go on Google and search for street legal golf carts for sale and it should look it up but if it not look it up then you either typed it in wrong or your internet doesn’t work. Like everybody that has a golf cart then take it to the shop and they will fix it up for you. Because I used to have a golf cart that my dad bought for me and we bought it already fix up it had a 14 inch lift on it. Big Mud Tires on it so you could go through Mud without getting stuck. It was gasoline so it will get up and go. It probably went at least 65 mph. that’s fast for golf cart it had a system in it. It had to 10 inch speakers in the dash and behind the seats it had to 16 inch speakers. But it also was made to go through anything you could go through a 6 foot mud hole and not get stuck because that golf cart had 4 gears. It was an awesome golf cart that we used to have we should steel have it but I flipped it and it got bottom out. We got a golf cart and it has the same lift as the other but different speakers. But this time we put snorkel on it.

1 comment:

  1. When do I get to see your design?! I am excited to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete