Friday, February 28, 2014


I am doing my fourth blog. I will tell you how to make a street legal golf cart. First you have to get the piece and you got to get all the metal, seats, top, horn, tail lights, license plate, and the wind shield and don’t forget the wheels. Know you got to put it together. First put the top on connect all the metal on the bottom of the golf cart and after that you put the wind shield in and the horn. Know you are ready to put the floor board in and the seats on the front and in the back. Then you connect all the wires to the tail light and the blinkers. Then last you just have to test it out to see if it drives and if it does then you are in good shape. But if it does not run then you done something wrong but if it will not run at all then you put in together wrong or you did something wrong but I know how to put one together it will probably take me an hour and a half to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment