Thursday, February 20, 2014

My 3rd Blog is I did some research and this is how I made the question first and then I answered the question that I looked up. How do you build a golf cart?  Choose a golf cart. These can be found locally, or by going online. Makes include Yamaha, Club Car, EZ-Go, and more. You can also purchase custom carts through Luxury Carts and Adds Golf Carts. You can choose between electric-powered and gas-powered golf carts. Consider buying a used golf cart, and then look in the classifieds, golf courses near you, or on line at sites such as Craigslist, eBay, Valley View Golf Carts, or Carolina Golf Carts. I have looked up some of these question for my third blog because on my other blogs that I did the 1st and the 2nd blog I used all of my info on the 2 blogs that I already did. I could not come up with an answer for these blog so I needed some help with these blog so I did. I look on the first and second blog to give me an answer to answer this blog.  Learn about the regulations concerning road legal vehicles by going to the site of Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety or the city or town hall where you live. Purchase and install the items needed to make your golf cart legal according to the Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety regulations. These include headlamps, turn signal lamps for the front and rear, tail lamps, a red reflex reflector on each side of the cart that extends from the front to the rear, mounted exterior mirrors on driver and passenger sides, a parking brake, and windshield with sticker "ASI", seat belts. Buy the items by going to a local auto parts store, or by going online to sites like Lincolnhttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png Golf or LVS Golf Cart Parts. Add the warning label. Golf carts require a warning label that's easily seen by the driver that reads: "WARNING: This vehicle must not be operated on public roads at a speed more than 25-mph.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for such an informative post. you have mentioned the amazing fact. your article is always amazing keep posting! side by side and golf carts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Online Golf Cart Sales in the whole USA? We are providing Online Golf Cart Sales, 2022 TOMBERLIN E-MERGE E4 GHOSTHAWK W/ REAR-FACING SEAT , 2021 GARIA VIA 2+2, 2021 TOMBERLIN E-MERGE E2 LE PLUS, 2021 TOMBERLIN E-MERGE E4 SS, Golf Carts Center, Battery replacement & maintenance, greenTires- shocks- hubs & alignment, greenGas tune up , greenHeadlights and taillights, greenLube and much more, greenBody painting , Golf Cart Service, Body panel replacment, greenBrake Rotors- Discs Replacement, greenFloor mats , greenBrake Pad Replacement, greenRoof replacement , greenWindshield wipers. For more details-
    Click here for <a href="https://golfcartscenter.com/" title="Home - Goft Carts Center/>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There,

    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-

    Home - Buy 2010 EZGO for sale, E-Z-GO is one in every of the biggest golfing cart manufacturers within side the U.S. that manufactures electric powered and,,,,,,,,
    E-Mail : ahbatsea386@magim.be
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Looking To Buy LVTong LT-A827.4+2G online ? Buy Best LVTong LT-A827.4+2G online from ordergolfcartsonline.com
    Email:info@ordergolfcartsonline.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete